Short Term Project Opportunities for Automotive Engineers
Ready to supercharge your CV with international experience without leaving home?
Earn extra cash using your automotive experience.
We are looking for part-time experienced automotive engineers to complete feasibility studies for new vehicle programs.
You will be working on the latest vehicle technology for international markets and gain exposure to leading OEMs in China.
You will put in around 10-20 hours per week for 3 months to assist in scoping new vehicle architectures, connectivity and infotainment systems.
The work can be done from your home after hours and weekends. You will be required to attend at least one remote teleconference per week from around 6pm for project updates.
Current positions include:
1. Systems Engineer in Infotainment and Connectivity to assist with competitor benchmarking and concept designs for the feasibility stage
2. Network/Diagnostics Engineer to assist with feasibility of a new electrical architecture and platform development. This will include vehicle bench marking, network concept design, and diagnostic strategy.
Must have experience with CAN FD, Ethernet, Flexray, OSEK/AutoSAR.
For questions and further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Automotive Engineers are in High Demand in Shanghai, China
A highly sought after multinational has a number of positions now available to support new electric vehicle development programs based in Shanghai, China. The positions are for a minimum 12 months with the possibility of extension.
This is the perfect opportunity to show off your existing work skills to a prestigious international employer and to work with the latest automotive technologies. International work experience will make your CV stand out from the pack!
Experience an amazing culture, travel around Asia and meet Chinese locals and expats from around the world.
Job roles available now include:
- BIW Lightweight Expert
- BIW Expert
- Complete Vehicle Manager
- Complete Vehicle Expert
- Vehicle Performance Manager
- Vehicle Architecture Expert
- E/E Group Leader
- E/E Expert
- Skills and experience
These senior technical and specialist roles require:
- a minimum of 10 years related work experience in an Australian based OEM or Tier-1 supply company.
- a Bachelors degree and relevant industry training
- good written and fluent English
A detailed job description is available for each position.
A number of allowances plus a top salary from a family friendly employer make these packages very attractive:
- inbound flights
- temporary (on arrival) plus long term accommodation allowance
- local transport allowance
- Shanghai return flights to Australia x 2 per year
- education allowance for family members, including Kindergarten
- health insurance
- visa set-up costs
At Cyndeo, we have personal experience working and living in Shanghai. We can give you support and tips about moving and living in China and we can connect you to locals and expats living there now who can help you settle in.
Send your expression of interest and CV to email@example.com.